THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Your newspaper. In full 3D

As L-Boogie says, ever wonder what 24 million dollars gets you? A pretty sweet building, actually.



Though if I may be a fatalist for a moment, all you guitar playing, fax machine brandishing activist types: I've been around the block a time or two, and I've seen a couple rodeos. And I feel I can say with certainty that besides death and taxes, nothing is more guaranteed than increases in tuition. As long as schools in Canada can still feel like a bargain compared to American schools, there will never be a move to lower tuition. You had your freeze for a couple years, that's about the best you will ever be able to hope for.

Yes, yes, I know it's important to be heard, but at what point do you acknowledge that all shouting in a windstorm is earning you is a sore throat?

See, this is why they want to take away my Liberal card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home