THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Well, to update you on my iTunes fiasco, the folks at Apple gave me back my downloaded song files with no questions asked, even though they misdiagnosed my problem, thinking it was a result of the auto-sync that is the default option for iPod updating, suggesting I manage my music files manually. One problem: I already do that, so I still have no explanation for why this happened in the first place.

So they gave me what I wanted, but never solved the problem. Win? At any rate, if I had to suggest anything to you, Windsor, it would probably be to just buy songs on your home computer. The iPod Touch/iPhone WiFi options are cool, but if my problems are a regular occurrence, it's definitely more trouble than it's worth. Wait til you get home.

As it plays in the background, I ask myself why I never encountered Top Chef before this night?

Elsewhere...

The Yes Men print fake copies of the New York Times announcing the end of the Iraq War, and get them to the streets.

Don't have a cat? Thinking of getting one? Experience the terror we deal with on a daily basis.

Those allegations about Sarah Palin not knowing Africa was a continent? Apparently a prank, aimed at exposing the shoddiness of bloggers. I'd feel bad, but since I first learned of it via FoxNews...yeah, not so much. Now why does the guy in the picture keep his clothes in a milk crate?

Oh my Lord: half naked World of Warcraft cosplay. See it now, fans, you'll all be underground again once Lich King hits.

Lich King? Litch King? Am I spelling that right? You people are ridiculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home