THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Unofficial: Popping My Cherry

This isn't part of the official countdown, Windsor [since I've put it on hold due to my illness this week], but I couldn't resist, for the first time, jumping in on the latest 'discussion' on the collapsing auto industry over at the Star's website, at an apparently frequent poster who's made a name for himself, not in the best regard:

"I usually refrain from getting directly involved in these discussions, but I'm really hoping that 'Guido' is a phantom. I need to believe that my car was built by someone who knows the difference between a 'concession' and a 'concussion.' Possibly he's suffered too many of the latter.

It's not even like I [completely] disagree with him, but man, you're not doing your cause any favours."

Oh blue collar Windsor, I suspect I'll miss you the most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home