THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Through the Wire

Or under it, rather.

Speaking of under, under a bus seems to be where the Republican National Committee is throwing Sarah Palin, now with allegations that the infamous $150,000 shopping spree for clothes was about four times what party officials were expecting.

Sigh. I almost think I'll miss her, Windsor.

The New Yorker examines why evangelical teenagers get knocked up with such alarming frequency.

Somehow, I always get suckered into collections from the glory days of the Sega Genesis, and I will now get sucked again when the Mega Drive Ultimate Collection comes out for the 360 next year, because it will finally give me my favourite game of adolescence: Streets of Rage 2. I'm a sucker, Windsor.

And this is apparently all my stolen wireless connection can handle right now. Ain't that a pisser?

Has anyone else noticed that Stewart and Colbert haven't been as funny since Tuesday?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home