THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Friday, November 14, 2008

Love Robots Now. They'll Go Easier on You When They Rise Up

A quick look at November 2007 indicates I post a lot more stupid videos this year than I did last year. Though to be fair, I also wrote a lot more about what happened to me on the subway or what was happening in the wrestling industry. So maybe it balances out.

At any rate, there's no way I can't post this for everyone's enjoyment. The Wall-E DVD comes out next week, and if you recall, it's the movie my inner eight-year-old has been waiting for the last 20 years or so.

As is tradition, the folks at Pixar have included an original short for the DVD release, focusing on the little robot shown getting locked out of the ship about 2/3 through the movie. His name is Burn-E.

Watch it now, since it could be gone by the time I get home from work tonight. And before anyone sends me a cease and desist, I fully intend to buy the DVD next week anyway, mousers.

EDIT: Wow. It literally got taken down as I was posting the entry. Go Lawyers!

So much for that idea.

As a substitute: An AP video discussing if Shep Fairey's Obama image has crossed him over from street artist to iconic imagemaker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home