THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Monday, November 03, 2008

Late Night Stuffs

Windsor, I currently have a kitten curled up at my hip as I type this on the living room couch. I can feel the slight tremble of her purring through my jeans as she sleeps. I have determined this is happiness.

See, kittens are appropriate pets. Less appropriate? Monkeys ordered from the backs of comic books in the 1970s.

Staying with the wild kingdom, the best animal photos of the year.

Gender Analyzer thinks this blog is written by a woman. Hurrrm.

Dear God, I just saw an advertisement for Chinese Democracy by Guns n' Roses. November 23! If I lived in America, I would totally make sure I got a free Dr. Pepper.

And the best news I've heard this week [though it's early]: Preacher is still alive as a film project, after HBO ultimately passed on it for being the disgusting, offensive, glorious bastard it is. Go on and Wiki it, then mark your calendars and start the countdown. Hopefully Mendes can get a trilogy out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home