THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dead Man Walking

Since I'm still on the payroll, let's have a look at what's shaking in the tubes, shall we?

Locally, the man who cut the ears off his dog last year has found himself in a similar predicament behind bars. Rony Salman was serving time for robbery in Windsor when he had part of his ear chewed off by another inmate. I wish I could say I was sorry.

See kids, prison justice is just as effective as the judicial system.

Man sues author of popular book at my work, claiming he is in fact, not a douchebag.

The 25 most important stories to receive next to no coverage in the mainstream media. Doing my part for the birkenstock set.

And in some amazing news for all my Knights who say 'Ni', the gents of Monty Python have decided to throw damn near everything in their vaults on YouTube. Because you've all been doing it anyway and frankly, you suck at it.

And now, I have zombies to kill. Go buy Left4Dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home