THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Radio Silence

Hot god damn, sorry about that Windsor. Apparently it took me a little longer to get back into the post-strike swing than I was expecting. Busy times up here, as I worked a closer on Thursday night, then hit up Hip Hop Karaoke with Lady Trail [making our onstage debut to Grand Puba's 1995 track 'I Like It']. Saturday night we checked out Lucinda Williams at Massey Hall [The Lady's a fan], then tomorrow we're having an Orphan's Thanksgiving at one of my coworkers.

I imagine most of you are happy to be seeing the family this weekend, but irritated to have your studies interrupted again so soon after they recommenced.

Enjoy your weekend, Windsor. I'll be reminding you of our upcoming election shortly, but for now, enjoy Lance Multimedia Editor Mike Evans' latest offerings for you, as he prepares for the Windsor 48-Hour Flick Fest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home