THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Monday, October 27, 2008

Like Bunnies, I Tell You!

Quick like a bunny, Windsor. Daddy's going to see a show tonight, he'll let you know about it when he gets back.

Convicted murderer Jesse Imeson, whose flight from police had the province panicked last year, was convicted to life in prison with no hope of parole for 25 years. Imeson plead guilty to three counts of second degree murder for his killing of Carlos Rivera, along with Bill and Helene Reiger, a couple in their 70's.

Interesting, and I don't add this for salaciousness, but because I was heretofore unaware of it, but the whole sad affair started when Imeson woke to find Rivera performing oral sex on him, prompting him to commit the first murder. One sad incident launches another.

Elsewhere, another plot to assassinate Barack Obama gets broken up by Tennessee authorities.

Japanese Prime Minister complains he no longer has time to read comics. You and me both, brother.

Something I noticed myself, now that I spend more time on the iTunes music store filling the Jesus box: why are they substituting stars for letters in titles that have naughty lyrics? The Guardian investigates.

Oh and for the gamers, I'm playing Force Unleashed right now, and I want to Force Grip that camera right out of the damn wall and actually give me a proper perspective on the action. And I want Starkiller to jump without a half second lag when I press the button. God of War you are not, sir.

And now, I need to hustle to the CNE. Full post later tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home