THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Friday, September 05, 2008

Steam Powered, I give you links

After a week of early mornings, The Trails were spending their Friday evening quietly at home, me reading the newest issue of The Believer, The Lady watching Breakfast at Tiffany's on DVD. Yet I tear myself away from such domestic bliss to fling information at you, like so much ape feces.

Oh, and this computer still needs an enema of some kind.

--Elephant kicks its heroin habit.

--Out counts down the greatest, gayest albums of all time.

--Watching the Daily Show last night, as they ran down the hit parade from Wednesday night's speeched at the RNC, and I'm thinking, 'Jesus, but these guys are smarmy, and condescending, and just...patronizing. What are they so angry about? They've been running the show for eight years!' Turns out I'm not the only one puzzled by that.

--The fine folks at Fark take aim at Kwame.

--St. Louis: They don't f*ck around over hamburgers.

And with that, this hunkajunk's dying again. Current tally of programs that work poorly at best: Firefox, Quicktime, iTunes, Media Player, Internet Explorer and Thunderbird. I'll keep you posted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rogers said...

Hey pal, I found a transcript of Kwame's farewell address: the radio here was falling off the dial with this shit.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/15180125/detail.html

7:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home