THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Stay Classy, Canada

I was late to the game tonight, Windsor, so I didn't see this until today, but Oasis was in town this weekend to play V-Fest over on the Toronto Islands. During a performance of 'Morning Glory,' some drunk douche decides to deck Noel Gallagher and toss him into a monitor, cracking his ribs and tearing some ligaments in the process, putting the rest of the tour on hold until further notice.



I'm certainly not alone when I ask the question everyone's thinking: Why not Liam?

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron F. said...

Unless I'm very much mistaken, the assailant was 47 years old. So said CBC at least. This sort of behaviour would have raised eyebrows no matter what age he belonged to, but still. Didn't see that coming.

1:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home