THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A quick gaming word

Well, after months of hype Star Wars: The Force Unleashed has hit the streets and reaction has been....lacking.

I find this amusing, because since I watch X-Play on G4 pretty regularly [I know I've voiced my hatred before, but the show has actually improved since it went daily], and have sat through countless segments on this game, watching the same preview videos time and time again and have commented to fellow gamers that the gaming press better hope this game is amazing for the sheer level of hype that has gone into it. Oops. And goddam.

In other gaming news, RockBand 2 has hit, and appears to be the level of awesome everyone expected it to be. This is a good time to mention I have a birthday coming up. And will be happy to invite you over to play it.

And now to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home