THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Monday, September 29, 2008

Day 13 - Update 24: Talks to Resume?

The Star is currently reporting that the provincial mediator is returning to the city today in an effort to bring WUFA and the UWindsor admin back to the table.

No one knows exactly what the mediator, one Greg Long [add him to the list of Dramatis Personae] will be doing once he gets here, but UWindsor rep Lori Lewis confirmed he would be meeting with the administration.

Fingers crossed, Windsor.

3 Comments:

Anonymous L-Boogie said...

I just want to go back to class... :(

8:35 AM

 
Blogger The Trail said...

I want you to go to class! And I want my damn blog back!

I swear, it's like the Emergency Broadcast system around here for like, three weeks. Does WUFA not care I'm accumulating a pile of stupid web videos over here?

4:36 PM

 
Anonymous Lauren said...

lol... your blog and every UWindsor student's facebook status. Gah. I'm sick of reading about how people want their "lazy teachers to go back to work, rahhhh".
They seem to be an uninformed lot.

4:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home