THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Friday, September 12, 2008

Clarifications

In case anyone misconstrued yesterday's post, the Phog show is actually TOMORROW [Saturday] at 9.15. I'll barely be in town a minute before, so apologies to all who wanted to see me. My advice, come to the show, jerks! Or barring that, The Loop for the aftersocial.

Given my interests, I would be remiss if I did not point out that Chapters at Devonshire mall will be holding a reading with local authors tomorrow from 2 - 4 p.m. Uncertain if this is an official FAM event, hopefully it is. You can't spell art without...books? No idea who'll be reading [leave a comment and advertise yourself!] but singer Walid will be performing as well.

That reminds me, November is almost here...shall I try to fail at Nanowrimo again?

1 Comments:

Blogger Rogers said...

Never give up on NaNo - I'm still plugging away at the book I tried to put together last November. I'm trying to finish it before November - and then I'm going to work on a Choose your own adventure book, which should be fun.

Never give up on it.

See ya tonight.

2:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home