THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lancing. Not Quietly

L-Boogie [which I've decided is my new name for Lauren, since it's been ten years since the Miseducation of Lauryn Hill came out, and I don't think she's using it] returns again with another episode of Lance Out Loud, previewing this year's football season and reporting on the recent Psychic Expo at the Caboto Club.



And look at that, I actually get a plug for once!

To paraphrase Ice Cube: I started this video shit. And this the muthaf*ckin thanks I get?

Ungrateful heathens. Yet I love them so.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aaron F. said...

Nice, that shout-out made me Lance my Ass Off.

1:14 PM

 
Blogger Aaron F. said...

...which sounds extremely violent, now that I re-read it.

1:16 PM

 
Anonymous L-Boogie said...

hahaha, that does sound violent... good visual.

I am digging my new pseudonym! :)

3:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home