THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Friday, August 08, 2008

The Family Reunited. So Why am I Here?

























Example of a Bird/Amphibian Hybrid by Nicholas Di Genova, one of the many reasons why I dragged myself out to his book launch after work last night. Well, that and I had some toys to pick up. ^_~


So yeah, I had to tear myself away from a recently returned Lady Trail to throw something on here, so I hope you appreciate it. You'd appreciate it more if I knew exactly what it was I intended to throw.

Thankfully my colleagues at the mothership dropped their new issue this week, so if you haven't perused it yet, get the scoop on the tumbleweeds still blowing through the Pub, the city's growing interest in wheelchair sports and an exclusive interview with a true Don, 'Weird' Al Yankovic.

As a man who grew up listening to 'Stuck in a Closet With Vanna White' and still quotes 'UHF' when the occasion demands, I highly recommend you read what the man has to say about everything from where his place might be on the web, to new innovations in digital accordions. Nice piece, Lindsay.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sam said...

The Pub's re-opening on August 31st. Check out the "Save Our Student Pub" group on Facebook for more info.

8:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home