THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Monday, August 18, 2008

Brought to you by the letters M, O and P

So I was hemming and hawing in the crowd on Friday night over whether I would actually get on stage when More Or Les, one of the hosts, stops what he's doing and asks me my name. After I tell him, he informs the crowd that I've been in front of the stage all night and know all the words to all the songs [a slight overestimate; I'd put it at 74% of the lyrics to 85% of the songs], so much so that when he forgets the lyrics, he's looking at me to find his place again.

Upon hearing this, Abdominal, the other host, informs me that I better be on the list. While I did sign up, I wasted too much time, and wasn't anywhere near getting on by the time I left at 1.30. At any rate, it was another stellar night. Props to Miss-Elaineous who kicked Yo'Mama by Tha Pharcyde with no lyric sheet, the two cats who drove from Ottawa just to rip Run-DMC's Sucker MCs acapella; but MVP goes to Bailey, who demolished Twinz by Big Pun and Fat Joe like she wrote it herself.

Alas, no videos of last Friday's event, but I thought I'd share this with you, since it was discussed that night. Obviously again, a smidge NSFW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home