THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Time to LOL

The lovely Ms. O'Neil joins us again this week for another installment of Lance Out Loud. This edition looks at the recent Olympic trials held at the UofW as well as the parking pass price increase [more on that here].



Also remember to peep the mothership for loads more stories, including the Windsor Fringe Festival and the recent additions to the ever improving Lancer football team.

ASIDE: In the coming weeks, the Trails will be making an excursion with as many friends as we can find to Hip Hop Karaoke on July 26. No video screens, no cheesy MIDI music. Real DJ, real instrumental tracks, real crowd to move. After perusing the tracklist, the Trail has narrowed the possibilities to three. Vote in the comments for whether I should perform:

They Reminisce Over You [T.R.O.Y.] by Pete Rock and CL Smooth.
Hip-Hop by Mos Def [whom white people love].
Dueting with Lady Trail on I Got a Man by Positive K.

I don't know why I ask, I know what y'all will say.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Hollywood said...

Hip-Hop by Mos Def.
Now did I select this because you said I would? or because I'm a cracker

3:09 PM

 
Anonymous Lauren said...

awww shucks - thanks for calling me Lovely! and Miss! lol
- L

4:27 PM

 
Blogger The Trail said...

Come on now, I'm not always an asshole. ^_~

7:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home