THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sometimes...

Independent R&B musicians come to my door at 4.45 p.m. Sometimes Lady Trail answers the door, and calls me out because they think I would be interested. And sometimes I pay the guy $10 for his shitty CD just because I respect a dude on his hustle.

Maybe when I get around to redoing the audio player I'll fill it with tracks ripped from CDs I've bought on the street.

Ten f*cking dollars. And what was this fool doing in this neighbourhood? It's like the WASPiest part of town. Where was he going next, Rosedale?

1 Comments:

Blogger athena_p said...

he sensed the wave of funk coming from your place, obviously!

3:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home