THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Start Conspiratori...zing?

While I take this video with a heavy grain of salt, since the idea of the Internet going down in 2012 strikes me as a little too....Mayan Calendar Apocalypto to me, if even a third of what they're saying is true, bad times all around.

Though considering the YouTube page entices you with nude photos of the host, I've got my fingers on the shenanigans button. All of those gentlemen need a haircut, too. Fine if you're fronting an indie band. Not so fine if you're delivering a message of dire importance to the people. You look like the Lone Gunmen from the X-Files.

It should also be remembered, that even if it doesn't happen, it won't be because the TelComms don't want to.



EDIT: Upon further review, I notice I missed this clip is being brought to us by Athene, another YouTube "celebrity" notable* for playing lots of World of Warcraft and pimping his girlfriend. So that Lone Gunmen comparison grows more accurate, and that salt grain grows even larger, but they're sticking to their integro-guns on this one, so you be the judge, Windsor.

*-->not actually notable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home