THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Check Out the Crabs in the Bucket

At the risk of telling you exactly where I live, suffice to say my commute to and from work consists of a streetcar and a subway, taking a total [walk to station included] of about 45 minutes each way. Living and working where I do, I also never have to deal with the congestion of downtown, or the madness that is Bloor-Yonge at 5.00 p.m., but I have experienced it on days off, and it's always a treat being pressed up to strangers and finding their dandruff on my hat after I get home.

That said, nothing in this city even compares to this mess. I enjoy how the attendants are completely unconcerned with what might happen should someone need to, I don't know, exit the train. They're like, 'Eff it, let Toshiro at the next station deal with it.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home