THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

For Lindsey, Who Has Likely Already Seen It

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this. I'm all for them trying to make a little paper on the nostalgia circuit, if it keeps Jordan Knight off the Surreal Life for a few years, but do they really need to be jumping around with the choreography? I worry for their knees.



No, I will not tell you how I found this footage.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey R said...

Can I tell you how heartbroken I am right now? Tickets to their Toronto show went onsale Monday at 11am. So, of course, I was online Monday at 11am to get tickets for me and two of my other NKOTB fanatic friends. It was sold out!

Ticketmaster presales are garbage. American Express cardholders got first dibs on Friday. I've now applied for an AMEX card so I can be prepared next time. I didn't think I had to worry-- it's 2008, not 1992!

Don't worry Jonathan Knight, I'll come see you yet!

10:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home