THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Two Things on a Saturday

I apologize, Windsor, I was in a hurry yesterday. If I had done one more round of blog surfs before I left for work I would have noticed that the New Kids On The Block are reuniting.

This is obviously a major event for some people. But Lindsey, weren't you like....three years old when they were at the top of their game?

I just wonder if they'll do 'Dirty Dawg' on the tour.

In other news, The Lance Multimedia team hooks up with local graf giant Denial to talk about the place of street art in the Rose City.



Before I left Windsor, there was one thing I wanted to remember it by: a custom vinyl toy done up by Denial. Never did get it, but it's good to see him still working his ass off and getting the recognition his skills deserve.

Another nice job, Mike.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Lady Trail said...

Perez Hilton had already told me that NKOTB were reuniting.

Please tell me you're going to go and fight him now. HOT.

11:08 PM

 
Blogger Lindsey R said...

For the record, I was six!:P They're set to tour this fall. I can't wait until they announce the dates! I'm going to be so poor from following them around...

10:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home