THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

This and That

Look people, I know I've been a tad outspoken on what I think of Qu Li, the puppy beating U of W student. And I know a lot of you are upset as well, but please, the brighter among you, take a moment to realize that just because the phone book says 'Li Q' doesn't necessarily mean it's the same person, and you're not only upsetting some innocent people, you're making the city look bad as a whole. Knock it off.

Also worth noting in today's Star, Marty Gervais has another column about a Windsor boxer. Gervais does lots of things well, but writing about boxing is a particular strong suit. Check it out.

For the snobby designer set, I give you Photoshop DIsasters.

Courtesy of my man Hollywood, the best blog project I've seen in a very long time: Sleeveface.

And just because I'm happy I heard this song used in a recent Cadillac commercial, enjoy the best 90's band you never heard: Hum.



Seriously, Activision? Put this song on GH4.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Unkle G said...

Hum video made my day. Oh 90's...

2:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home