THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Crushed Under Hype

I think all of Windsor should know that on the day of Grand Theft Auto IV's glorious release, I will be working a closing shift. So this means I will pick up the game [preordered earlier this month] and leave it in my man purse until 11.30ish that night. Thankfully I'm off the next two days, but I'm supposed to go to some club night for a coworker's birthday, robbing me of more valuable gaming time.

Honestly, do people not understand? Safe to say, Tuesday night I'll be seeing the sun come up.

So what's the hype machine have for us today? Well, lots. I won't bore you with all of it [you can hear the radios of passing cars!! jazz and chillout radio stations!!] but for now, I'll just content myself to share with you a video I had missed on the site, an advert for the Steinway Gardens drinking establishment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Rogers said...

Big fan of the series, but I don't have the system, and am always reluctant to purchase something that will distract me from ... well everything. I still find myself drawn to Civ II for hours each week - let alone all the new stuff.

That said, I would watch hours of your game play if you tivo-ed your first couple hours and posted it on Youtube.

Please?

9:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home