THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The Conversation

"So, you know I never make any suggestions regarding what you put on the blog, right?" said Lady Trail.
"Mmhmm."
"Well, I'm calling in my freebie."
"I don't recall saying you had a freebie."
"I'm calling it in anyway."
"Okay. So what is it you're demanding."
"Post the motorcycle monkey."
"I don't know that everyone will appreciate the motorcycle monkey."
"He checks for traffic."
"I know, but--"
"He. Checks. For. Traffic."
"All right, all right."

So, because Lady Trail demanded it, the motorcycle monkey.



Tomorrow, we'll talk about the Pub closing down.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lady Trail said...

OMG, HE CHECKS FOR TRAFFIC!!!

10:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home