THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Monday, March 17, 2008

Off the Road

So, I am in the process of giving you a substantial review of last night's Mike Doughty show in Ann Arbor [composed in a Tim Horton's in Leamington whilst waiting for The Lady to get her hair done], complete with video, which may or may not be too big for Blogger to host onsite. I don't know, it's been uploading all night long, which suggests to me it's too big. If I wake up in the morning and it's the same story, I'll have to come up with something else.

Anyway, that's why the entries have been lacking. Travel back uninspiring. Picked up Guitar Hero 3 for Ps2 in Michigan, since it's impossible to find a bundle over here for that system, plus it's like $30 cheaper over there. Two player GH is pretty awesome, and playing bass for songs gives them whole new meaning.

Don't talk to me about Rock Band, I don't have that many friends, and we're not starting Moore Park's virtual version of The White Stripes over here.

Still uploading. Sigh. One way or another this will work, Windsor. Just not the way I wanted it to tonight. It happens.

Back to regular programming in the morning. Thank you for enduring my boring vacation slides.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home