THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Everyone's a Rat

I had a lot of dishes.

You know, there are other things happening in the world, but at the end of the day, you don't come to me for that, Windsor. More than likely, you come here because you want to see things like the latest and final GTA4 trailer. Which I am providing for you.



Honestly, if you haven't been to the website yet, it's quickly starting to fill up with content proving what a mindbogglingly immersive experience Rockstar's putting together. The commercial for Whiz Mobile had me almost on the floor. Looks like I'll preordering soon, and trading in while I'm at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home