THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

A Dream Deferred

It gets late quicker and quicker around here, Windsor, and once again the post I was so psyched to make on literature and copyright fizzled out of my head like a fart in the wind. They say it happens in the autumn years.

Preview: Currently devouring work by Jonathan Lethem, David Mitchell and Paul Auster; Oprah Winfrey does as much damage to the publishing industry as good; manga fans are still blights on the universe; free books make total sense, more than free music ever could, and are one more example why free is the future.

With that in mind, if any of you pirates can score me a complete text of Auster's "Portrait of an Invisible Man" that would really be aces.

Oh, and since I'm bored and tired, I've decided to play with Twitter, the microblogging site that allows people to post tiny, 140 character messages to the interwebs. It's essentially a way for me to indulge my vanity, since I rarely use this forum to discuss my life, the Twitfeed should prove an effective means to fertilize my ever growing cult of personality. We'll see if I like it.

Now, to Mr. Stewart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home