THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Friday, March 07, 2008

Cut Out to FL

















We're heading into sporadic time again, my loves. We'll be heading down to your welcoming embrace for a scant 12 hours or so before catching a plane down to meet the Trail-in-Laws on the Gulf Coast, where we will spend the subsequent nine week, before coming back on the 16th, catching Mike Doughty at the Blind Pig and heading back to Toronto on the 17.

Needless to say, I will do my best, but it's hard to guarantee without knowing what my i-webs access will be like. At the very least, the Twitbox on the sidebar should get a few updates via txt.

That said, man, I cannot leave this fricking weather behind quick enough. I'm not typically one for sun and heat, Windsor, and come July I'll be cursing my lot in life as much if not more than I do now, but I have really had enough of snow. I want to find a quiet table in an establishment that will serve me daiquiris and write short stories that may or may not be fit to publish one day. Will you indulge me, Sunshine State?

In the meantime, stay warm, childrens. I'll be in touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home