THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Injured in an Accident? Call Fatty/Weiner/Asshat Today!

Even if I wasn't taking it easy this week, Windsor, it's like the whole world is sort of on shutdown waiting for your return next week. Just as well I guess.

Curious about the global economic collapse we're all sliding towards? Allow stick figures to explain it to you.

Further proof evolution is starting to weed us out: a 19-year-old girl who's allergic to water.

So that poor girl will never experience the world's coolest swimming pools, all of which are uber awesome. I may hate undersea life, Windsor, but I love me a swimming pool.

Want to hear the songs allegedly used by the US military to make life difficult for detainees? Here you go.

Cracked strikes again with five books that make you stupider. Eckhart Tolle's omission surprising, as is Kevin Trudeau's.

Why did no one inform me of Zero Punctuation Reviews when we were deciding which console to purchase for our home?

Somewhere, a Conservative pundit will use this video to make a poorly supported point. And you know it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No word of a lie, I swore I heard Olivia Munn say something about "Fatty Weiner Asshat " on AOTS a few nights back...so I do a search and your blog has the top hit for both "Fatty Weiner Asshat " and "Fatty/Weiner/Asshat ". Kudos!

9:05 AM

 
Blogger The Trail said...

We strive for quality.

Though I stole it from Blair Butler on the 2.27.08 episode, it's still good to know this blog is Google's top anything!

5:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home