THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Quick Hit: Commemorative DVD Release

So apparently Lady Trail is upset that the only mention I made of Snoop Dogg's latest video was a brief mention last week hailing its awesomeness.

"I can't believe you haven't posted it yet."
"I mentioned it last week."
"But you didn't actually put it on the blog."
"Why would I do that?"
"Because people are lazy!"

She's probably right about that. So behold, the amazing awful/awesomeness of Snoop Dogg's 'Sensual Seduction.'



And as an added bonus, when I mentioned how I loved it because it reminded me of The New dance Show on Channel 62 back in the '90s, I was talking about this:



Ahh yes, Windsor. 6.00 p.m., Thursday night, my dad getting home from work, supper on the table shortly thereafter. The New Dance Show. It feels like home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home