THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Monday, December 03, 2007

And Then, December

The current reasons why I hate humanity:

Slow walkers. The next person who meanders and dawdles in front of me when I'm trying to get to work better be on crutches, or else they will be.

Mothers. When did moms turn into such assholes? The next mom who tries to plow through me, guess what? I ain't moving! And when your toddler gets whiplash, that's on your ass!

The CDN/US price discrepancy for books. When the dollar's in the shitter, you never ask if you can pay more, do you?

People who can't walk from St. Clair Station to Yonge Street. Instead, they ride past Yonge, stay on the streetcar, and make it stop on the way back. This takes time. This incenses me.

Apps on Facebook. People, I don't want an effing garden, or funwall, or pet, or dirty gifts, or whatever the hell else you want me to play with. Leave me alone, stop cluttering my damn homepage.

People who see there is construction 300 metres from where the lane ends, but insist on trying to merge in the last 15 metres. Lady Trail is already prone to following these people for a few blocks. One day, she's gonna follow your ass home. Then what, chump?

That is all. Consider notice served.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home