THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Monday, November 05, 2007

Flooooot-sam

















There is no excuse for watching the awful awful sitcom The Big Bang Theory with the slavish dedication that I do, but the fact remains. What kind of crap we got out there tonight?

Once again, if Jericho ain't on my TV tonight.....

Iconic photographs of the last century recreated using senior citizens, to varying degrees of success.

How to make a life sized Jabba the Hutt. It'll take a minute.

The Canadian government says the biggest music pirates buy more music than those who don't steal. Imagine that.

I know I meant to post this, but can't remember if I did. But if you're looking for an explanation on Furries, which seem to be the new vogue fetish, this should make for a good primer.

I'm a design nerd. Particularly, I enjoy album design covers [I think old school albums from the Blue Note Label are the best ever done], so this blog makes me especially happy.

Give this a minute. By the time you finish asking yourself what it is, it will have started. Coolness!

PS: Lady Trail has already voiced her strong opposition to the new bullet point format for the SOTW. Normally that would be enough for me to revert, but bullets are so much easier to format I'm still putting it in your hands. Vote her down, Windsor!!!

So behind on the novel. Sigh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Rogers said...

Far behind in my novel as well ... but "Luc Lefevre" is championing his mission as best he can, to the tune of 5764 words so far.

He's a hero for having strolled through that many words, no doubt.

9:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home