THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Monday, November 26, 2007

The Crushing Weight of Bitter Disappointment




















It's true, she really does. Just ask her. Make your own here.

The internets be a cruel mistress, Windsor. I've been poking around for the last half hour, and short of discovering the existence of 2 girls, 1 cup [Google it. And no, I didn't watch it], it's been totally fruitless. I mean, I think it's cool that some underground art guerrillas fixed Paris's long broken landmark clock and no one noticed, but would you? And what am I left with? The Windsor Star explaining Guitar Hero to me. Well thanks for that.

So I'm going to forgive you tonight, internets. But you better step it up tomorrow.

Explaining Guitar Hero, are we in 2005 here? For God's sake...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Lindsey said...

2 girls 1 cup is old hat! It's all about 2 guys 1 cup now!

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/26050ea6ee

It's work-safe, I promise!

12:13 AM

 
Anonymous Lady Trail said...

I do run New York. Both Jay-Z and 50 Cent lie.

7:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home