THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Thursday, October 25, 2007

People are stupid

But you knew this already. In fact, not just people, but television networks, because I just tried to look at something on Comedy Central and got redirected to the Comedy Network, which did not have what I wanted. Ain't that some bullshit? Lines are getting drawn, people, don't get it twisted. But again, we're here for stupid people, so let's enjoy this week's trio, courtesy of a number of referrals.

I enjoy this one because the guy getting dragged by the truck thinks he's so cool until the inevitable happens.



Do they not teach the little geniuses to stop, drop and roll in school anymore?



This one, I really have no words for. I think this is cool to teenage girls, specifically black teenage girls. Not being a black teenage girl, I am mystified. But to post something like this either makes you extremely courageous, or an asshat. Take your pick.



To put it in context, this is who those boys are trying to impersonate. Key difference: they can pay women to pretend they like them, instead of humping furniture.

Just doing my part to distract you from midterms for 15 minutes, Windsor. You're welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home