THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Live! Tonight! Again!

























Yes, that's right you little heathens, the Fabulous Ictus Band makes its return to the Rose City tomorrow night at 11.30ish at the Avalon Front [300 Ouelette]. Many moons ago the FFIB played a show there, and it was hand in glove time. We've been back many times since, and it's our belief that there is really only one place in Windsor to see us. Something about the dark and cool atmosphere seems to suit our brand of dark and cool metallic rock. And as an added bonus, we're opening for ourselves. The joys of finding an opener.

So if you've been waiting all year to shake my hand or spit in my face, stop by. I really don't care which it is, you'll have paid cover either way. No one gets in for free, suckas!

Since my bandmates are a bunch of paranoid loons [I can say that because I know they read this blog] I'll be incommunicado from now until maybe Monday, Tuesday at the latest. I'll be on a Guelphbound train by mid morning and entertaining myself offline until we pile up and head back down. Net access could be sketchy the remainder of the weekend, but I'll see what I can do.

But if I don't talk to you, have a wonderful Thanksgiving, enjoy the time with the fam, and we'll be back here waiting for you when you get back. Like a warm, texty quilt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home