THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy Blog Action Day

So nobody decided to tell me that today is Blog Action Day, the one day of the year when every blogger on earth spends ten minutes devoted to a single issue. Surprise to no one, this year's issue is the environment.

Now, I am hardly a scholar on this issue, but I'm all for solidarity, so I'll do my part for the movement and share with you all a video The Lady and I took a look at last night.



The discussion rages in the comments thread to this video, as well as in the videomaker's own responses mentioned in the description. Right or wrong, the dude cares, and has devoted quite a bit of time and energy towards promoting the discussion on the Global Climate Crisis, so good on him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home