THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

16 Bits on a keyboard is teh suck

I could lie, Windsor. I could tell you that I've been searching and searching for fun and compelling content for you and haven't found anything. I could tell you I had this mammoth, genius post worked out before Firefox took a shit and I lost it. I could tell you any number of things Windsor, but they would all be lies.

The truth is, I've been sitting around playing Super Nintendo emulations on the computer. And since I've been up way too late writing long entries the last couple nights, I'm taking it light tonight. So here, enjoy the pinnacle of stupidity, the sure sign the humanity is devolving at an alarming rate: the flaming slip n'slide.



This is what straight men in their early 20s do when there are no women around.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kylar said...

And since you're 30, I guess straight men in their 30's too :)

12:20 PM

 
Blogger The Trail said...

Not for two more weeks, sucka! :D

12:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home