THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Too much information

















While I did manage to get out of the house to buy a piece of art for the walls, plus I got a package of toys from a hookup in NY, I have been crippled by *ahem* "loose bowel" for a majority of the evening.

So while I would love to tell you about the level in Super Mario World that plays itself or the fetish DVDs for dudes who like to watch women crush model trains [a Lady Trail favourite] or how to fix up a fake sunroof for your car, but I'm afraid my throbbing arsehole will not permit me to.

Sleep well, Windsor. Pray I'm back to full strength in the morning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Rogers said...

Super Mario world was pretty neat, .. I don't quite belive the player didn't have to move at all, but it sure seemed to handle itself, didin't it?

Cool - I remember spending forever playing Super Mario World. I remember reading the Jurassic Park novel and seeing Mario running across the lines of the book while I was reading because I played that damned game so much.

Good times.

8:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home