THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE LANCE, THE UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT NEWSPAPER:
NEWS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTARY, COURTESY OF THE PAPER TRAIL

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Grasping for the Big Time

CELEBRITY SIGHTING #2, SORT OF.
You may recall, Windsor, a post back in July where I outlined my distaste for Global weatherman Bill Coulter. I won't get into details, but things were said. Things like "he bugs the shit out of me" and "I'd like to draw him being mauled by a bear."

So it was with no small amount of surprise to discover the man himself made it over to my little corner of the web and left me a comment. A comment that left me...almost liking him.

Damn you and your self-effacing charm and charismatic wit, Coulter! Damn you to hell! You won't win me over! Do you hear me!

Seriously, dog. I live in Toronto now. Get me a job. Or at least tell Pooja and Zuraidah they make me giggle. In my pants. Yow!

THE MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED
The Lance's website has been MIA for about a year now, but no longer! A simple jaunt over to www.pastthepages.ca will give you all the news, arts and sports from the latest issue of The Lance. Issues from this year will be archived as we go along.

If your looking for a place to start, why not this article on a terribly charismatic blogger you might be familiar with.

Damn, they could have asked me for a better picture, though. I know a guy who could hook me up with an awesome photographer.

























Despite this, you're still growing on me, Coulter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home